Join us at continental Europe’s leading legal technology and innovation event for law firms!
Date: 12-13 June 2023
About the Event
LEXPO is the most prestigious continental European conference diving into the latest trends, hottest topics, biggest issues and opportunities around legal technology and innovation. The two day conference features a perfect balance between informative sessions, networking and an insight into the most relevant technology and service offerings on the market.
How Can Pinnacle Help Your Frim Stay Ahead of the Curve
Our business and implementation consulting teams can help turn your biggest risk, finance and BD technology projects from idea into practical reality.
We are the number one Intapp and Elite partner in Europe, with an in depth understanding of how these systems fit into the wider law firm IT landscape.
Our understanding of applications and their data across the firm means that we can deliver the perfect configurations and integrations for your firm – putting interoperability on the center stage.
Our software solutions ease some of the most burning pain points of law firms.
Talk to us about:
- PitchPerfect – Our industry-leading proposal automation software that puts curated content, data insights and AI at the heart of your proposals, RFPs and directory submissions.
- Time Policy Manager – Our tool to enforce prompt time recording that drives timely billing, better WIP and faster cash delivery to the business.
- Team for Time – Automatically capture unscheduled calls, meetings and their participants with accuracy in Intapp Time.
Get more value out of your existing software investments. We can help you with the day to day maintenance, data hygiene assurance and continuous improvement of all your key business applications.
Some of the software we can help you with:
- PMS – Aderant, Elite 3E
- DMS – Intapp Content & Collaboration , iManage, NetDocuments
- CRM – Intapp DealCloud
- Risk Systems – Intapp Risk & Compliance
- Other – Microsoft Power BI, Power Apps, Intapp Time, Carpe Diem