Improve the quality of your data
Pinnacle’s Data Quality Management Suite provides multiplatform products that enables you to validate, verify and correct your client data.
Any system can contain both master and transactional data that is:
- Duplicated even in a single system
- Invalid and so in violation of your business rules
- Redundant and should be deleted or orphaned
- Inaccurate with key information such as billing and email addresses wrong
- Lacking in integrity such as transactions not adding up to balances
- Inconsistent even across supposedly integrated systems
If you have this kind of ‘bad’ data in your system it will affect your:
- Financial risk; it will be harder to manage credit
- Regulatory risk; it will be harder to demonstrate compliance
- Client service; agreements such as rates may be applied inconsistently
- Business costs; dealing with these business issues costs time and money
- Business intelligence; your profiling will be inconsistent
Get real value from your data
Any business system should respect the value of a firm’s data as a business asset. It should focus on three key areas:
- One-off bulk data cleansing
An extensive remediation exercise typically performed ahead of a system migration
- Automatic continual data quality monitoring
Ongoing checks for bad data in and across systems
- Continual data quality control
Ongoing work to enforce correct data entry or remediate flagged issues
We designed our data quality management products to make it easy for you to find, fix and avoid bad data and turn it into something trustworthy and of value.
Address Quality Management
For both one-off cleansing and routine data entry. Ensures the validation of both physical and email addresses.Find out more
Data Quality Monitor
Useful when you migrate data from a legacy to a new system. Runs routine diagnostics and reports on data quality.Find out more
Helps you leverage the full potential of your entities. Merges entities in 3E to reveal their actual value.Find out more
Available as client self-service or a managed service
You can take each data quality management tool on its own or as part of a complete suite for your internal teams to manage.
Alternatively, we can provide the tools on a fully managed service basis. This means you’ll benefit from the support of our data specialists who will carry out any necessary investigation and remedial work.