We are bringing GCs on this panel to get their take on what sets a winning pitch apart. We drill down to see what holds the most importance and what are those “nice to haves” that can give your pitch that last push over the line when it comes to deciding between you and your closest competition.
Date: 24th February 2022
Time: 10am EST / 3pm GMT
Shifting expectations and practices
Our 2022 UK Pitch Management Report drew attention to the changing expectations around proposal documents.
Customisation jumped to the top of the consideration list with every single marketing leader interviewed echoing that it is non-negotiable to win new business. ESG and D&I questions shifted from being tick boxes to getting centre stage and demanding considerable detail. Businesses increasingly look for shorter, more focussed pitches to convince them that your firm is best placed to work with them. The list goes on.
So what is the most current expectation of leading GCs?
What are the things that make or break a pitch?
Where are the opportunities for law firms to stand out from the crowd?
What should you consider to make your pitch win?
During this webinar our panel explores:
- What is a pitch document and the role it plays
- Ideal length of a proposal
- Biggest mistakes that would make GCs discount your pitch immediately
- The narrative of the content in a successful pitch
- Areas you should put particular focus on
- Tricks and shortcuts to perfect what matters
Proposal management webinar series
This is the second in our series of webinars around proposal management.
Register for upcoming sessions:
- Pitch or not to pitch – 8th March 2022 >>
- Should proposal creation be a decentralised process – 22nd March 2022 >>
Watch the first session on “Tackling the bidding talent gap through innovation” in our Client Resource Centre.