The demand for RFP responses is on a high and rising, leaving leading law firms’ marketing teams battling with capacity to turn responses around to deals of various value and complexity while also managing bio updates or creating team sheets.
Could the involvement of people beyond the marketing team at the right time be the key to managing capacity better?
Date: 31st March 2022
Time: 10am EST / 3pm GMT
RFP response management
Proposal requests are asking law firms to answer more complex questions and putting these responses together is becoming more demanding. BD teams are also seeing a shortage of great bidding talent, which adds to the challenge.
In the UK, according to our 2022 Pitch Management Report, 45% of the Top 100 law firms train their lawyers in proposal creation.
What is the reason behind the divide?
Why do firms organise their teams and resources around pitches differently?
Should RFP responses come about through a centralised or a decentralised process?
Key webinar discussion points
- The benefits and disadvantages of decentralising pitch creation
- Impact of decentralisation on firm’s responsiveness to RFPs
- Strategic questions to help decide if decentralisation is right for you
- The time and place for decentralisation and how to manage it
Proposal Management webinar series
This is the fourth session in Pinnacle’s highly successful Proposal Management webinar series.
Our previous sessions are available to watch on-demand in our Client Resource Centre.
- Tackling the bidding talent gap through innovation
- What GCs look for in a winning pitch
- Pitch or not to pitch